UAB “DSBC Financial Europe“, member of DNBC Financial Group was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, payment card acquiring globally enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial Group now present in the European Union (Lithuania) and Canada.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurates with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
- Maintain the company’s AML/CFT policy and procedures, and continuously test the effectiveness of AML/CFT controls in accordance with the organization’s risk appetite;
- Ensure all relevant regulatory required compliance policies and procedures are kept up-to-date and that new procedures are implemented, where necessary;
- Receive clients’ hard-copy documents and conduct instant checks to make sure that they are authentic and match the scan copies, perfectly manage document storage;
- Adjust, maintain and run the day to day operations of the AML/CFT policies focusing on KYC (onboarding of personal and corporate customers) and transaction monitoring;
- Investigate suspicious activities, submit suspicious transaction reports (STR) to Financial Crime Investigation Service (FCIS);
- Provide training on AML/CFT matters and continuously perform QA of employees;
- Be responsible to assist company’s compliance officers with the legal regulations over the PI / EMI / Specialised bank licensing;
- Be a contact point of “DSBC Financial Europe” UAB with FCIS (Financial Crime Investigation service);
- Develop relationships with regulatory agencies and advocate on behalf of the company;
- Research and report on regulatory developments and make suggestions with respect to related AML/CFT policy and procedure enhancements;
- Update legal documents, regulations and draft guidelines about financial services & risk management in accordance with National and European Union law;
- Prepare regular reports for the company’s management bodies on AML/CFT;
- Participate in additional projects and advise employees and management on AML/CFT matters.
- Minimal 2 years of professional compliance experience as a compliance risk professional at financial institutions (e.g. banks, Payment Institution, EMI,...), financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Familiarity with Lithuanian compliance legislation, especially the reporting process to FCIS is an advantage;
- A business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach;
- Experience working with state and/or local regulators;
- Be able to communicate, read, and write in English.
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
- Payment Institution/ EMI
- Financial Services
Please send your CV to [email protected] for applying.