UAB “DSBC Financial Europe“, member of DNBC Financial Group was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, payment card acquiring globally enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial Group now present in the European Union (Lithuania) and Canada.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurates with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
- Be responsible for developing an annual audit plan and performing internal audits at the DSBC Financial Europe to review and monitor our financial statement, internal systems and controls; Audit of the anti-money laundering compliance programs;
- Examine documentation, including reports, financial statements, records, and memos to gather information and ascertain accuracy;
- Identify, analyse and assess risks and respective internal controls;
- Write audit reports in English, agree on findings and actions with the company and communicate audit results to responsible management;
- Make recommendations for process improvement and enhancements to the company's control framework;
- Review the internal governance arrangements, processes and mechanisms and provides analysis related advice or recommendations to the Board;
- Assess how the company complies with their internal rules and requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuanian.
- Bachelor’s degree in an audit, finance;
- At least one years of internal audit experience within a financial institution;
- Strong attention to details and excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in English and Lithuanian;
- Strong skills in problem solving and project management, good computer skills and knowledge of systems and controls;
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and prepare detailed reports;
- A good understanding of the accounting, taxation system and current regulatory environment for financial institutions in Lithuania;
- Certifications such as CIA, CFSA, ACCA and other relevants are beneficial.
Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
- Payment Institution/ EMI
- Financial Services
Please send your CV to [email protected] for applying.