Level: Mid-Senior level.
DSBC Financial Group (“DSBC”) is a global financial institution that desires to bring you breakthrough business solutions, making payments and transfers simpler, faster than ever. Besides focusing on the key areas such as Central Europe, Eastern Europe, United Kingdom and Asia, the United States is a great market for us to expand, connect customers, create sustainable development based on cross-border financial and utility platforms.
We are looking for a senior compliance officer to join the team of motivated financial/technology professionals in the United States, and be part of the expert global compliance group.
Why join us?
We offer an attractive salary that commensurates with work experience.
We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
We advocate a safe working environment for all of our employees.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of the compliance program of the group.
- Prepare and respond to regulatory enquiries and manage examinations
- Research and report on regulatory developments and make suggestions with respect to related compliance policy and procedure enhancements.
- Compliance Management Program: develop and maintain a risk-based compliance management program for DSBC’s global payments, comprehensively considering its products and services. The program may call for risk assessments, policies and procedures, training, monitoring and testing issues management, complaint management, and reporting. Ensure that BSA, AML, and Sanctions topics are fully and adequately covered for the MSB/MTL activities and all products and services.
- Federal and State MSB/MTL Registration to apply License, Licensing Maintenance, and Reporting: help obtain and maintain the federal and state MSB/MTL registrations and licenses. Manage the reporting requirements via NMLS or other State-specific methods for the various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports due to States.
- Regulatory Examination Management: entirely manage State regulatory examinations, including receiving notifications of exams, responding to initial examination requests for materials, hosting regulators onsite or offsite, responding to subsequent requests for materials and meetings, and preparing management responses to examinations. Post examination, ensuring findings and recommendations are addressed appropriately.
- Minimal 3 years of professional compliance experience as a compliance risk professional at MSB/MTL, financial institutions, banks, fin-tech companies, financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements applicable to MSBs/MTL institutions.
- Knowledge of MSB/MTL or payments experience, and experience with OFAC and AML compliance; FATCA and tax rules experience a plus.
- A business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach.
- Experience working with state and/or federal regulators and agencies (i.e., FinCEN, California Money Transmitter Division,..).
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and/or Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) strongly preferred
- Experience in and understanding of payments, gateway, e-money or wallet products and services, banking functions, MSBs, and/or merchant processing;
Work Location: 19900 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 1190, Irvine, California 92612
- Money Transmitter
- Commercial bank
- Financial Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Dress Code: Business (e.g. Shirts)
Spoken Language: English