“DSBC Financial Europe” UAB was founded as a payment service institution 2017, our projection will be Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds on a payment account with the payment service provider of the payment service user or with another payment service provider: execution of direct debits, including one-off direct debits, execution of payment transactions through a payment card or a similar device and/or execution of credit transfers, including standing orders; Money remittance and Issuing of payment instruments and/or acquiring of payment. We serve the individual and corporate customers in the EU market and plan to develop “DSBC Financial Europe” UAB into an international financial institution.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalize our operations. We embrace a strong organization culture with a shared aspiration and values which allow us to act as a united and focused company. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business visions of operating excellence and market leadership.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurates with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Anti-Money Laundering Officer
- Maintain the company’s Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorism Financing (AML/CTF) policy and procedures, and continuously test the effectiveness of AML/CFT controls in accordance with the organization’s risk appetite;
- Ensure all relevant regulatory required compliance policies and procedures are kept up-to-date and that new procedures are implemented, where necessary;
- Receive clients’ hard-copy documents and conduct instant checks to make sure that they are authentic and match the scan copies, perfectly manage document storage;
- Adjust, maintain and run the day to day operations of the AML/CFT policies focusing on KYC (onboarding of personal and corporate customers) and transaction monitoring;
- Investigate suspicious activities, submit suspicious transaction reports (STR) to Financial Crime Investigation Service (FCIS);
- Provide training on AML/CFT matters and continuously perform QA of employees;
- Be responsible to assist company’s compliance officers with the legal regulations over the PI / EMI / Specialised bank licensing;
- Be a contact point of “DSBC Financial Europe” UAB with FCIS (Financial Crime Investigation service);
- Develop relationships with regulatory agencies and advocate on behalf of the company;
- Research and report on regulatory developments and make suggestions with respect to related AML/CFT policy and procedure enhancements;
- Update legal documents, regulations and draft guidelines about financial services & risk management in accordance with National and European Union law;
- Prepare regular reports for the company’s management bodies on AML/CFT;
- Participate in additional projects and advise employees and management on AML/CFT Matters.
- Minimal 2 years of professional compliance experience as a compliance risk professional at financial institutions (e.g. banks, Payment Institution, EMI,...), financial regulatory agencies, or professional services firms serving financial institution clients;
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- A business mindset with a drive to find solutions that allow business and market share growth in a prudent and long-term-oriented approach;
- Experience working with state and/or local regulators;
- Be able to communicate, read, and write in English.
Ho Chi Minh Office, Asia Trade Centre Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat Boulevard, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCM, Vietnam.
- Monday to Friday: 8.00 am – 17.00pm
- Saturday: 8.00 am – 12.00am
Apply by sending your CV to [email protected]