GO GLOBAL WITH DNBC FINANCIAL GROUP
Do you know that Swift is the best payment gateway solution that helps you save time and money? This article will tell you more about the differences between other banks' Swift transfers and DNBC's Swift international transfer service.
DNBC proudly introduces DNBC International Transfer - a wonderful solution for both individuals and businesses in need of international money transfer solutions, now available in our payment services.
(DNBC now supports international transfer in multiple currencies)
What A Surprise to Find Here!
DNBC has implemented and connected with the correspondent banks belonging to the SWIFT network to support you in transferring funds abroad.
At the moment, you are able to transfer money from your EUR account to other accounts in many other currencies. However, when you receive payment in other currencies (apart from prohibited countries), the fund will be automatically converted to EUR to your current account.
In the near future, we will expand more relationships and connections with correspondent banks around the world to support more currencies, lower transaction costs and reduce wait time.
HOW WILL SWIFT HELP?
From SMEs and startups, to expats and international students, everyone shares a similar demand for international money transfer services to either growing their businesses or supporting family from afar, or even for a round of online shopping. SWIFT is the tool that helps you with that.
Unlike SEPA, which only supports transactions from within the EU/EEA, SWIFT has a network of over 11.000 members all around the globe, sending over 5 billions financial messages every year. SWIFT is considered the biggest and most efficient financial messaging system and the best way to transfer money internationally up to date.
It has maintained a dominant ranking in processing of transactional messages over the world. It has recently covered other different fields, such as providing utilities and information for business value as well as business intelligence.
Today, the need for international money transfer is rising as physical connection becomes less and less practical. Traditional payment does not seem like the best solution to stay connected with the world at this point.
INTERNATIONAL FUND TRANSFER WITH EASE
TRANSFER MONEY INTERNATIONALLY WITH DNBC FINANCIAL GROUP
- Step 1: Login to your payment platform account at https://www.dnbcnet.com/
- Step 2: In the main dashboard, select “Transfer to another bank via SWIFT” on “FAST ACCESS”. Or select “Remittance” then select “Transfer to another bank via SWIFT”.
- Step 3: Fill in transaction information: Beneficiary, type of beneficiary, statement name, beneficiary’s full name, country, address, city, phone number, account number, SWIFT/BIC code, transaction message, payment reason, payment supporting documents. etc.
- Step 4: Thoroughly check the filled in information and confirm DNBC Financial Group’s transaction fees.
- Step 5: Send your payment order and we will take care of the rest.
WHY CHOOSING DNBC FINANCIAL GROUP
DNBC has been established with the significant goal of creating an international payment solution for both personal and business needs. Here are the reasons you should start working withDNBC:
- We are connected to the SEPA network and partnerships with correspondent banks from the SWIFT network, which supports you in transferring and receiving funds from just about everywhere in the world.
- We are a SME and start-up friendly business. DNBC provides services for all businesses of all industries, big and small.
- 100% of DNBC payment transfer app actions are carried out online, from account opening to card management to money transfer.
- 24/7 services with professional advice for both personal finance as well as business development.
GO GLOBAL WITH DNBC FINANCIAL GROUP!
Learn more about our services:
DNBC Financial Group
- Address: 1 Raffles Place, #40-02 One Raffles Place Office Tower 1, Singapore
- Telephone: +65 6572 8885
- Email: [email protected]
*Note: Please take note that the provided information about SWIFT Transfer above is for informational purposes. Currently, we have indirect relationships to perform any international SWIFT transfer and are incorporated with several correspondent/intermediary banks that support our clients in making international money transfers/receive via SWIFT Transfer. All SWIFT trademarks are owned by S.W.I.F.T. SC, Avenue Adèle 1, 1310 La Hulpe, Belgium. DNBC is only responsible for managing and supporting our clients to send payments as well as make transactions via DNBCnet.
Today, each online merchant knows that safe online payments are necessary for effective e-commerce businesses. For the purpose of further improving the security, new methods of card authentication and user authentication under the European Payment Directive PSD2 have become essential than ever.