DNBC Financial Group was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, payment card acquiring globally enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial now present in the European Union, Viet Nam, Singapore, Hong Kong, California and Canada.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Work Location: Asia Trade Centre Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat Boulevard, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCM, Vietnam
- Lead the content team to create attractive content assets such as infographics, articles and videos.
- Assess and understand business objectives, translate them into a marketing strategy (digital & traditional) for DNBC Financial Group.
- Be responsible for creating and managing project plans and timelines to deliver marketing campaigns on time and escalate any issues that may prevent on-time delivery.
- Be responsible for the coordination of marketing resources. Work with internal team and external partners for PR, branding, videos, and other marketing activities.
- Market analysis, competitor research to come up with a suitable marketing strategy for each brand.
- Conducts online research and leads prospecting as needed
- Plans and drives all product promotions strategy of the company
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Perform additional duties when needed.
Role Description & Requirements:
- Strong marketing content writing skill
- Strong communication and ability to proactively manage relationships.
- Working under pressure and meeting deadline.
- Attention to detail, deadline-orientation with strong time-management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- At least 2-year experience in a similar position.
- Experience in e-commerce or/and digital marketing is a PLUS.
- Fluency in English is MUST.
Apply via Website or email: [email protected]