DNBC Financial Group was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, payment card acquiring globally enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial now present in the European Union, Viet Nam, Singapore, Hong Kong, California and Canadas.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Work Location: Asia Trade Centre Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat Boulevard, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCM, Vietnam
- Coordinate with the leader team, local technical team and other departments to write articles about product features.
- Collaborate with marketing manager to conduct marketing strategy including but not limited to email marketing, website content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Plan, write, edit and proofread content for multiple channels. Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words.
- Develop ideas, plan writing articles, build content to ensure the quantity and timeline of projects. Upload articles on Web/App systems.
- Analyze market and content trends to improve and optimize team performance. Conduct market research and analyze trends to identify new marketing opportunities
- Interact with graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content & ensure a consistent message.
- Other tasks assigned by Leader and Managers
Role Description & Requirements:
- Strong ability to write persuasive, catchy copy that sells brands products or services
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools such as Marketo, Google Analytics, CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce), and content management systems
- Smooth written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Familiarity with social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.) and audiences.
- College degree in marketing or related field.
- At least 1+ year of marketing-related experience is required; IT product background is preferred.
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads or others.
- Have knowledge of SEO/SEM skills and tools is PLUS.
- Fluency in English is MUST.