About the job:
- Position: Relationship Manager
- Industry/Sector: Finance
- Specialism Fintech/ Finance/ Bank/ Payment
DNBC Financial Group starts its journey in 2017 and looks forward to becoming one of the leading financial institutions in the world. Our mission is to simplify international money transfer, lower the cost and make it faster by utilizing cutting-edge financial technology.
We have a diverse customer base worldwide, including Europe, the UK, the US, Canada, Singapore, and Hong Kong. We are seeking an outgoing and customer service-oriented relationship manager to join our team and work with our clients. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, DNBC is a great place to grow your career. We'll be glad you applied to DNBC.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish trust-based relationships with clients to better serve their organizations.
- Consult and answer customer inquiries via phone/ website/ email and OTT apps (WhatsApp, Viber, Telegram, Skype, Line, etc.), video-call, and in-person meetings.
- Provide cross-sell opportunities so that customers who need certain services can easily find alternatives.
- Coordinate processing and operations departments in the sales consulting process.
- Convert tickets (assigned from Department Manager) to the sale order.
- Resolve issues arising from customers/forwarders/third parties related to order processing, if any.
- Request documents and process contracts, notify promotions (if any) to customers.
- Assist customers with payment transactions.
- Perform data entry, processing, monitoring, and reporting on the CRM system.
- Collect metrics, perform assessments and improve efficiency (new technologies, upgrades, etc.).
- Mentorship to entry-level staff.
- Perform other tasks as required by the Manager.
Required skills and qualifications
- Graduating from university with a major in business administration, economics, commerce, banking and finance is preferred.
- Freshers could be accepted
- Good business English (both verbal & written). Experience of working with foreigners is a big plus.
- Ability to work independently, proactively, good improvisation; Ability to negotiate, persuade, and communication skills.
- Good time management and planning. Ability to work overtime when assigned.
Training & Development
- Support in training professional knowledge, negotiation, and sales skills.
- Support technical training, and use CRM software.
- Be guided and work with experienced senior advisors.
- Competitive salary: Competency-based pay.
- 13th-month salary
- Tet bonus based on seniority and capacity.
- 10% salary bonus on special occasions: 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance based on labor law (Children's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Professional training in a probation period.
- Positive working environment: kindly, dynamic, and creative.
As a technology company on the rise, we have enormous opportunities for customer expansion and unlimited income growth. If you aspire to work in a diverse, global setting and advance your career in international sales, then DNBC is a great destination. We look forward to having you join our team.