DNBC Financial Group – a member of BIN Corporation Group, was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, payment card acquiring globally enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial now present in the European Union, Viet Nam, Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom, California and Canada.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Junior Relationship Manager - Sales
Work Location: Asia Trade Centre Building, 507B Huynh Tan Phat Boulevard, Tan Thuan Dong Ward, District 7, HCM, Vietnam
Apply via Website or email: [email protected]
- Supporting for foreigner/oversea corporate clients.
- Conducting a sales call, analyzing a client’s financial situation, presenting solutions and servicing clients.
- Daily checking email from customers and answering any customer’s inquiry about services, price, promotion, and other necessary works.
- Assist clients in optimizing their risk and control activities, including control effectiveness and optimization activities in payment gateway integration.
- Cultivate strong working relationships with subcontractors, partners to provide the services to clients and build trust among clients.
- Follow the sales process and procedures as established through the customer database.
- Conduct Crossing/up sales by email or telephone to current clients.
- Follow the established guidelines for maintaining client files in accordance with company compliance
- Monitoring and supporting customers for payment online.
- Making some reports and related others which assigned by team leader.
Role Description & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate with customers in English for both writing and speaking (intermediate level or higher).
- Able to work under high pressure environment, with multiple of clients and projects concurrently.
- A bachelor in Finance, Payment Services, or Banking.
- At least 1+ year experience in Financial advisory, sale in Financial field or Banking staff.
- Having experience of customer services relate in Finance/Banking, Business Services is required.
- Telesales/Marketing experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of Payment Gateway is a big plus.
- Competitive salary: Competency-based pay.
- 13th-month salary
- Tet bonus based on seniority and capacity.
- 10% salary bonus on special occasions: 30/4, 2/9, 1/1.
- Allowance based on labor law (Children's Day, Mid-Autumn Festival, Wedding, Maternity).
- Health insurance, social insurance.
- Professional train in a probation period.
- Positive working environment: kindly, dynamic, and creative.