Negotiable - Full-time
UAB “DSBC Financial Europe“, member of DNBC Financial Group was founded as a payment service institution in 2017, providing digital banking, payment transactions, including transfers of funds, money remittance, payment card acquiring globally enables clients to use the global markets ecosystem to achieve their business goals through one trusted partner.
DNBC Financial Group now present in the European Union (Lithuania), UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, US, Dominica and Canada.
Why join us?
- We offer an attractive salary that commensurate with work experience;
- We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company;
- We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Lithuania General Manager
- Covers operation jobs of the company in Lithuania
- Builds policies and procedures to comply with Money Transmitter regulations in Lithuania including local business AML risk assessment
- Provides regular reports, advises on relevant laws, regulations and best practice to Management and the regulators where necessary
- Works with Bank of Lithuania (BoL) and other Bank/Financial Institutions to expand payment network
- Liaises with regulator/authority external bodies on compliance matters, where relevant
Role Description & Requirements:
- Understanding and ensuring the compliance with industry rules and regulations;
- Preparing BSA/AML & OFAC Compliance Program and relevant policies;
- Implenting effectiveness of compliance policies and procedures;
- Facilitating filings of Suspicious activity reports (SAR) and information requests from state and federal government
- Developing and implement effective BSA/AML internal training program
- Working with Bank of Lithuania (BoL) and other Bank/Financial Institutions to expand payment network (Payment Account, Nostro/Correspondent account for DNBC)
- Ability to implement initiatives to drive the business effectively
- And other job-to-be-done
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a bank or money transmitter institution, specifically be fluent with developing, executing and managing a comprehensive Lithuania and BoL regulatory compliance program.
- Knowledge of the laws applicable to AML, TF, and other applicable financial/securities related crimes, including the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), OFAC, and SAR filing requirements
- Experience in working with the Lithuania regulators and auditors.
- Strong knowledge of the financial services industry and regulatory environment.
- Ability to interpret laws and regulations and report that information to management.
Working Address: Vilnius, Lithuania
Apply via email: [email protected]