"DSBC Financial Europe was founded as a payment service institution 2017, our projection will be Execution of payment transactions, including transfers of funds on a payment account with the payment service provider of the payment service user or with another payment service provider: execution of direct debits, including one-off direct debits, execution of payment transactions through a payment card or a similar device and/or execution of credit transfers, including standing orders; Money remittance and Issuing of payment instruments and/or acquiring of payment. We serve the individual and corporate customer in Lithuania as well as in the EU market, we plan to develop DSBC Financial Europe into an international financial institution supporting the Lithuania Economy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalize our operations. We embrace a strong organization culture with a shared aspiration and values which allow us to act as a united and focused company. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business visions of operating excellence and market leadership.”
DSBC FINANCIAL EUROPE – CORPORATE ACCOUNTANT
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards according to the Central Bank of Lithuania;
- Monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports
- Examine financial records or processes
- Maintain data in information systems or databases
- Analyze business or financial data
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements from Lithuania Government;
- Calculate tax information
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets
- Work with third parties such as Audit Organizations, Bank/Credit Institutions, or even the Central Bank of Lithuania;
- Keep track of capital and cash flow then reporting to managers according to standards and regulations of authorized institutions (mainly the Central Bank of Lithuania);
- Prepare social insurance and tax reports for employees at SODRA;
- Report to management regarding the finances of the establishment;
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, the assumptions underlying budget forecasts, and other financial matters;
- Utilize professional knowledge and expertise to understand the business and develop suitable audit approaches and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree, at least 1-year experience in preparing financial and tax reports (preferably in Financial Organizations/Companies such as Payment Institutions, Electronic Money Institutions or Bank/Credit Institutions);
- General knowledge with Incorporation/Formation new company (any countries in European). Professional qualifications such as CPA/ACCA/CFA/CMA or similar will be considered a plus;
- Fluent in Lithuanian (speaking and writing skills);
- Be able to write and speak English;
- Professional computer skills;
- Experience in accounting software is much preferred;
- Good organization & coordinating skills;
- Proactive, will-do mindset & cooperative;
- Ability to pay attention to details, work to tight deadlines and multitasking.
Time and Work Place
- Work Location: Lvovo st. 25-702, LT-09320 Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Working Hours: Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays;
- Dress Code: Formal Dress Code.
- Medical Insurance, Year-end bonus, Holiday Bonus;
- Competitive basic salary;
- Many chances to develop a serious career in the Financial Industry.